Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

What is required to make deductions for RUT / home-based services?

1. The work shall be performed in the customer’s or customer’s parents’ household. The parent must, however, be resident in Sweden. Parents are referred to as biological, adoptive and foster parents. You can not be deducted if you have paid for household services to an adult child who no longer live at home.

2. The person who performs the work shall work with a F-tax certificate (as you do via BolagsKraft).

3. The work may not be carried out by an associate or by a company in which the related ownership share has a significant influence. In the case of related persons, spouses, parents, grandparents, children and children’s spouse, siblings, siblings spouse, sibling children , Deceasedestate by which the taxpayer or any related person is a partner. For children, stepchildren and foster children are also included.

4. The customer’s part of the invoice must have been paid during the tax year.

5. Only expenses for the work may be reported to the Swedish Tax Agency. No costs for materials, equipment, machine costs or travel. These costs must be paid by the customer.



Tillbaka till Frågor och svar

How it works

Bolagskraft makes it easy for you to work. Create a free account with us so you start working and billing the same day without having your own business. We handle the paperwork and pay taxes and fees so you can focus on what you are best at. Start your self-employment today!

Test invoice

Do you want to find out how it works to create an invoice at Bolagskraft? Create a test invoice to see how smooth and simple our system is!

Contact us

    Sign up to be our client today

    If you want to work as a freelancer/self-employeed and invoice without having a company - become a client at BolagsKraft and you can start working and invoicing today. You have insurance thru us when you work, create invoices and handle your salary payments thru our web-site.
    This is all the administration that you as a self-employed freelancer need to worry about - we handle all the rest, so that you can focus on what you do best!